Irving, TX – March 17, 2009 – EF Johnson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFJI) announced today that it will highlight several new products for first responders at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) March 18 – 20 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“We are proud to announce two new offerings from our systems group,” said Michael Jalbert, president and chief executive officer of EF Johnson Technologies, Inc. “Our new StarGate™ Dispatch Console is the next generation in IP based dispatch consoles for first responders. We designed StarGate for IP control and connectivity in a Project 25 trunked and conventional environment. StarGate’s unique touch-screen graphical user interface is designed with the dispatcher in mind.” Jalbert added, “We are also announcing Information Assurance for our IP25 systems offerings for first responders. Information Assurance is the process that the US government has defined for ensuring that all internet protocol (IP) based networks meet a predefined standard of operational security. Our Information Assurance solution will satisfy the components of network security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability, so the same best in breed capabilities found in IT systems will be a part of our IP25 systems for first responders.”
In addition, the company will be presenting at five speaking engagements at IWCE:
- Radio over IP 101 as part of IWCE’s College of Technology on Monday March 16 from 8:00 AM to noon, presenter is Marty Christensen, director of systems business development
- Location-Based Systems in Enterprise and Critical Infrastructure on Wednesday March 18 from 1:30 PM to 2:45 PM, presenter is Rick Phung, business development director
- Protecting Your LMR System: Security and Compliance on Wednesday March 18 from 3:00 PM to 4:15 PM, presenter is David Lukeson, director of systems
- Next Generation Broadband Wireless Network Architectures on Wednesday March 18 from 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM, presenter is Ed Kelly, vice president of marketing and business development
- Digital Radios for Fire fighters: The Impact of New Technology on Thursday March 19 from 10:00 AM to 11:10 AM, presenter is Ed Kelly